Re: Globe Article on Possible "Best" visit.

''We would like to have Travis visit,'' said Wallace. ''He's the guy we're
putting our emphasis on now. We would like to have him come in, if he feels
that's part of his decision-making process. Sometimes guys sign without ever
making a visit.>>Belanger, Springer/Globe

It's pretty discouraging that a guy like Travis Best would have to sign here
for the NBA minimum and resent doing so.

Sounds like Miami won't give him a multi-year deal, nor will the Celts,
although that would be a mistake on our part.  Even a PG draft pick next year
won't be ready to start, and TBest could have a nice future here.

Sad to see our team scavenging the bottom, waiting for scraps.