Re: Chad Ford's article about the loss

 I salute the Argentineans for the win but also suggest they savor it as I
don't see it happening on a regular basis , our best or not. >>MJKing, Sr.

That was a well-played game and not a fluke., sir.  I don't think Ginobili was
arrogant, but I believe that so many teams had been intimidated by the US over
the last 14 years that the spell is broken.  That's all he said, that other
teams could have "hope".  Good for him, that's a sportsmanlike thing to say.

Our guys are embarrassed because they know that they can play better than they
did.  Even if you don't think these games are important, I'm sure that we'll
be looking forward to them more seriously in the future.  Had the US lost in
the last 10 years, I'd expect that we'd have seen bigger crowds in Indy.

Let's hope the guys play with pride and think TEAM.  Not sure what Karl's been
seeing, but he always talks about "playing the right way".  I'd like him to be
satisfied with the result of the slap in the face.