Re: Sore points, Jackie - how about deep lacerations and no points?

< They are just blaming their unconventional team structure on the
"Salary Cap" so if they fail with this system they can avoid the heat. >
-jahill

I think the conservative, neutered Gaston had a say in all this, either naive
or calculated.

That said, don't forget that after lucking into their Pitino-gifted,
one-step-above-their-competence-level positions, that post-Pitino our
Three Stoogesb" actually had the audacity to subtly blame EVERY previous
move, including the drafting of Moiso, on Pitino.

Talk about covering ass.

Eggy