RE: Larry Brown is Officially Team USA Coach

Now I'm REALLY sorry I didn't pay enough attention to it.
Did Antoine bend down and stare directly at Larry Brown,
as the post indicates, or was it directed at the entire
Philly bench? Does Walker have something against Brown or
opposition coaches in general?

I would imagine a lot of NBA players would see that stuff
as part of the game, something they've seen (humorously
or menacingly done) countless times growing up. But if
Walker was singling out and staring down Larry Brown,
well of course he shouldn't expect the coach to "get it".
It does sound very rude and disrespectful to me too. A

And Antoine, never once, in all the times he's had a
microphone or notepad stuck in his face, has he come
across as either of those things (rude or disrespectful).

I still see Walker this year talking too long with the
refs, although the menacing stare from his first two
seasons is at least long gone, thankfully. Its obvious
he's trying to explain something to the refs ("watch out
for this or that") because they generally don't seem
particularly mad or dismissive. But it still is the type
of behavior that, rationally thinking, would seem
completely counterproductive.

Joe H.

his celebrations?
> And what about Mutombo with his finger wagging?  All
these guys go too far,
> so why not Toine right after winning their first
playoff series in his
> career?  It's not like he pulled a Warren Sapp.
>
> Cecil

from
> him, bending over and staring obnoxiously into his face-
> was wrong. That wasn't celebrating, that was taunting
and
> rubbing it in. It was a lousy thing to do and anyone
with
> any sense of sportsmanship could see it."
>
> I didn't see all that (I was too busy celebrating I
> guess). I just read Larry Brown's account of it, which
> wasn't as graphic as this version. But I take your word
> and fully agree this was "unsportsmanlike".

> L'e-mail gratuit pas comme les autres.
> NOMADE.FR, pourquoi chercher ailleurs ?
>
> [demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type
application/ms-tnef]