From: hironaka@nomade.fr [mailto:hironaka@nomade.fr]
Sent: November 27, 2002 1:40 PM
To: berrym@BATTELLE.ORG
Cc: celtics@igtc.com
Subject: Re: Larry Brown is Officially Team USA Coach

> ---------- Initial message -----------

"What Walker did to Brown-standing about three feet from
him, bending over and staring obnoxiously into his face-
was wrong. That wasn't celebrating, that was taunting and
rubbing it in. It was a lousy thing to do and anyone with
any sense of sportsmanship could see it."

I didn't see all that (I was too busy celebrating I
guess). I just read Larry Brown's account of it, which
wasn't as graphic as this version. But I take your word
and fully agree this was "unsportsmanlike".

L'e-mail gratuit pas comme les autres.
NOMADE.FR, pourquoi chercher ailleurs ?