RE: Larry Brown is Officially Team USA Coach

--- You wrote:
Now I'm REALLY sorry I didn't pay enough attention to it.
Did Antoine bend down and stare directly at Larry Brown,
as the post indicates, or was it directed at the entire
Philly bench? Does Walker have something against Brown or
opposition coaches in general?
--- end of quote ---

Had Brown ever said anything disparaging about Toine or the Celtics before that
game? Did he say something to Toine during the game? While Toine is certainly
capable of making an ass out of himself during his celebrations, this doesn't
seem to be something he would do without a reason, just because they won.
Anyone?

Kestas

PS Speaking of Brown, has anyone been reading Charley Rosen's columns on life
in the NBA that appear on espn.com's  Page 2? Interesting stuff.