Re: Beating a Dead Horse

I would be more likely to believe an article if it includes the names of the
teams.  Sports journalists always try to make something out of nothing when
the say things like "teams had expressed interest in Kenny ..."  If there is
evidence of that, why no mention of the teams?  Of course, as we have noted,
you have an insight that none of the rest of us has.

I really do not understand why you have to resort to sentences like you do
below about nursery school.  It dilutes any meaningful message your post may
have.  But it is obvious that you are going to continue to do it to your
heart's content regardless of what anybody else says.  I could post some of
your posts where you call people names and ridicule their posts but it's not
like we haven't seen evidence of that in this forum is it?  Besides, I have
no doubts that you would deny that it was you who sent them, just like the
virus-infected stuff a while back which came from your I.P. address.

Why is it so hard for you to just stick to basketball talk?  Even when Jay
asks very nicely to stop, you need clarification and then tell him to add
some basketball to his post.  What's up?  I am really trying to understand
why.  I am not being condescending, though I would probably change that tune
if I had the chance to see you in person.

You still haven't answered whether you said on the other board if you were
trying to create problems here or not.  I think the answer is obvious...and
so do MANY others.  I just would like to hear it from you.

Cecil