Beating a Dead Horse

Since it's always more fun to focus on trades that might have been than on
an all-time-record loss.....

Jim Hill wrote:

<<The Clippers are under the cap and don't need the expiring contract.
Therefore Sterling has no need to trade for Anderson and throw that
money down the toilet while giving up two potential future all stars for
nothing.>>

Wasn't suggesting that the Cs could have gotten both players, only one.
And I don't see what the Clippers' cap situation has to do with anything.
If you're Donald Sterling, wouldn't you rather pay Kenny Anderson (or
anyone else) $9 million for one year and get draft picks to whom you can
pay $1-2 million for four or five years than pay someone like Olowokandi
or Brand $90 million over 6 years?

Maybe I'm wrong about Sterling's motivations.  Let's see whether
Olowokandi and Miller get their money.
HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now
http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/