In message <9a.2640d6d2.2a282bf6@aol.com>, Douglas342@AOL.com said:
> In a message dated 5/30/2002 6:00:54 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
> quinielabox@hotmail.com writes:
>

> The future looks bright > provided we resign Rogers and Cook develops and
> > replaces Kenny Anderson at PG
> --------------I wouldn't put too much faith in Cook; he has been in pro ball
> at some level now for 2-3 years and hasn't made the NBA; why should he now
> start, even for the "lowly eastern conference Celtics?"

This is not correct.  Cook came out of college last year as a freshman, when
most people thought he should have stayed.  He was drafted in the second
round last summer, then cut shortly after training camp.  This was his first
year in pro ball, and he is 20 years old.  He still has a chance to be a
player.
--
Jim McMaster
mailto:mcmasjc@tatanka.stortek.com