In a message dated 5/30/2002 6:00:54 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
quinielabox@hotmail.com writes:

> Overall, I am delighted with the progress made by the Celtics and I believe
> that Walker and Pierce will continue to improve.
--------Amen!!
The future looks bright > provided we resign Rogers and Cook develops and
> replaces Kenny Anderson at PG
--------------I wouldn't put too much faith in Cook; he has been in pro ball
at some level now for 2-3 years and hasn't made the NBA; why should he now
start, even for the "lowly eastern conference Celtics?"  Maybe Anderson can
pull out one more year like this?
and Kedrick Brown becomes our third wheel.
-------------Maybe, just maybe; sure hope so
Battie is a fine center who has > stepped up big and is a contract bargain.
> Potapenko is a good backup Center.His picks were missed this series and his
> physical play would have given the Celtics personality. If we get a
> designated shooter in Josip Sesar next year,we become a basketball machine.
-------------Sesar?  Again, why do some on this list keep pushing non-NBA
talent as the answer to our problems?  Omar Cook; Khalid El-Amin; Josip
Sesar?  Hey. Kris Clack is still out there.

 I don't agree with naysayers who say the > Celtics are phony and benefitted