Tonight's game

I know, I know...The Nets have come out like a pack of roadrunners in the
first quarter.  Jason Kidd is drawing so many charge calls I sometimes
think he's slipping the refs a $20 every time down the court (that's a
joke, BTW-I question the refs calls, but don't think Kidd's bribing
anyone).  The Celtics have played like they've got nothing more to give
after such a spectacular run to the Playoffs.

In short, to quote Johnny Most, we got mugged.

But we're gonna win anyway.

I said in the preseason that we were going to bring home #17 this year, and
my view remains unchanged.

Go get 'em, Celtics!!

onward to #17!!
Snoopy the Celtics Beagle