Re: Vecsey: Celts budget likely to prevent resigning Rogers

At 09:36 AM 5/31/2002 -0400, Berry, Mark  S wrote:
This blurb buried in Peter Vecsey's latest column ruined the warm and fuzzy
feeling I was having after the Omar Cook story:

There are depressing indications Boston's uncompromising budget will
prohibit Rodney Rogers from being re-signed for more than the $1 million
veteran's exception.
Indications is the key word. Typical sportswriter lingo for stirring up the ashes. They haven't had time to plant this tidbits due to the C's success of late but on the first downturn....But feel free to feel your outright nervousness!! The rest of us are feeling that way so we may as well share the wealth!! I dread the first period if the Nets play true to this series. My Magic 8 ball still says we will win but my heart may not be able to withstand the pressure!!! Go CELTS!!!!! Later.Mike