Vecsey: Celts budget likely to prevent resigning Rogers

This blurb buried in Peter Vecsey's latest column ruined the warm and fuzzy
feeling I was having after the Omar Cook story:

There are depressing indications Boston's uncompromising budget will
prohibit Rodney Rogers from being re-signed for more than the $1 million
veteran's exception. No way his vital services are retained if that's the
highest owner Paul Gaston allows management to bid. ...

<end>

Now I'm back to outright nervousness over tonight's game. I'm pathetic. I
can't concentrate. I'm not getting any work done. If they win tonight and
force Game 7 Sunday, I may have to medicate myself.