last ? quip

I will calm down, it always happens, but this last
statement about allowing Songaila a fighting chance to
make the roster:  I have more confidence that he will
help us this year than even Kedrick, and certainly
more than Blount.  Besides, don't we have room for DD
and Darius?  Vitaly will be IR, Roshawn Mc (whoever he
is) won't be on the roster, we probably won't keep
Strickland--and don't we need a banger pf more than
another tweener 1/2?--and we're so thin up front that
an injury to Battie will virtually cancel our season.
This Songaila fellow brings us far more than Rodney
Rogers, all things considered--age, height, reach,
rebounding, even scoring (within the arc and with free
throws).  Yep, I'll stand by that.  And it's Wallace's
job to recognize that. Cheers.  Gene
http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com