The draft

First off, Way and Mafioso, we are all fans with different views on the
game.  Feel free to attack someone elses POV but not them personally.
This makes the list more fun for everyone.

As far as the draft, we wont know for another year or two how this panned
out.  Even if we took Jamal or Parker they would be in FOrte's shoes
anyways.  Over time we will see who emerges.

Dont forget, although JJ has hit a wall, we did have a rookie starter in
our best start over 10 years!  He may not add a ton, but he allows PP and
AW to do their jobs, more than mercer did a few years ago.

Neal