Re: What the hell was Obie thinking?

He may have done something I personally am in favor of--if you play badly
(beyond the excuse of injury or superior opponents), you don't deserve a
rest, you should go out there and take it.  It might inspire them to
remember this and play smarter next time.  Just my own notion, I know it's
not a popular idea.

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle