re: The draft

> From: Neal R Hoffman <nealh@umich.edu>
>
> First off, Way and Mafioso, we are all fans with different views on the
> game.

This is not true.  The only thing that amazes me more than people
continuing to believe that we are all one big collection of Celtic fans
are people who approach the troll as an actual person -- i.e. "agreeing"
with it, or asking it serious questions, wondering what it's point is.
People, it is a construct: it has no rhetorical point beyond trolling for

Neal, your point about personal attacks is salient, I only like to point
it out when folks wish to equate the troll with fans or respected
listmembers.

> Dont forget, although JJ has hit a wall, we did have a rookie starter in
> our best start over 10 years!  He may not add a ton, but he allows PP and
> AW to do their jobs, more than mercer did a few years ago.

Agreed.  We need to find another starting off guard, because EWill is too
valuable off the bench.  I like starting Strick, but it means seeing
Palacio is more likely.  And, as someone (JB?) mentioned, if Battie is
going to be out for a long time, or because of his chronic pain can only
play limitedly, we need to think about another big man.  I'm fairly
comfortable with Potapenko as a replacement -- however if Battie's not
available, then Blount will surely get minutes with which to "perform".
We're seeing a lot of Blount and McCarty on the court recently; I'm
somewhat concerned.

Bird