on Kedrick

Mark, good thoughts.  I hope my positive view of Kedrick is more than just "wishing it."  Kedrick has played good defense, shown the ability to make some incredible blocks, made some good offensive moves without hitting the shots, and rebounded well.  He knows where to be on the court, makes the proper pass, etc.  I think he will take longer than others, even Forte when he gets his chance.  But give Kedrick a few ten point games and he may be a monster.  I do think that will come.  Maybe not until next year.  I would play him about 5 minutes, maybe in each half, and have him shoot the ball about three times, minimum, until he makes a few.  That wouldn't hurt, but it may not be the best way to do it.

On the point guards:  is the Blake guy from Maryland very good?  He looks good to me, as a distributor, hustler; he's 6'3" it appears and really works at passing and controlling the offense.  If he has NBA quickness and a decent shot, he would be a good pickup after the name players are gone.  I'm assuming we'll pick around #20.
And, do we get Philly's pick this year if we want it?  This may be the best year for that.   Cheers,  Gene