OT Hack a Shaq

So today I read an article in Globe about Shaq complaining about double
standards...give me a freakin' break! Granted he gets hard fouls. But I
absolutely can't stand how the refs ALWAYS allow him to dip his shoulder or
throw his back into a player on the block on offense. NOBODY else in the
league is allowed as much leeway. It goes both ways. He can't help but plow
over people on offense because he's just sooooooo big and "strong like
bull"! But all of a sudden he is a dainty flower on defense (I'm picturing
the scene in Baron Von Munchausen btw).

ken