Re: The steal of the century?

> Cecil I guess you've spoken to Larry recently at the local pub ? Or maybe
he
> thinks he has the potential and can change him. But then so did our last
> coach before the mutiny.  Who knows the real truth.

Nope, haven't spoken to Larry since 1982 at the Happy Swallow in Framingham
but it just as easily could be that Larry likes the package he sees and
thinks he could build on it, which is rather different from change him as
you wish.  Have spoken to JoJo recently but I doubt you would be interested
in what he has to say about Toine.

Cecil