Re: The steal of the century?

Denver is desperate.  Lafrenz will not resign with Denver, Van Exel wants
out, and Denver is afraid to see them leave without getting some
compensation.  Denver has contacted the Celtics for a straight up trade
for Kenny.  Why not go for Lafrenz in a trade for Vitaly and Russel.
Denver might bite on this trade.  This would be a tremendous upgrade for
the Celtics.