Re: The steal of the century?

How about Walker to Charlotte for Baron Davis and Lee Nailon?

* Good deal.  If Walker sucks so bad, why is it that you think he has trade
value?  Besides this deal does not match up salary wise.

Crazier thing have been known to happen. That's how a role players like
Juwon Howard iare making about $20M, Kenny Anderson $10M .

* Davis will have to dramatically improve his free throw shooting from his
dismal .588 percent first.

Agreed

 * Correct, but we are not LA, Sacto or the Cs of old.  We must play the
hand with the cards we've been dealt.

The alternative many choose is to trade them in for some new ones.

It's nowhere near as easy as you make it seem John.  This is akin to saying
Tim Duncan could "easily" be a good 3 point shooter though he seems to have
trouble with it.  Walker is who he is, warts and all.

With a little off-season work others have done it in the past.

There is a reason Larry Bird loves him so, no?

Cecil I guess you've spoken to Larry recently at the local pub ? Or maybe he
thinks he has the potential and can change him. But then so did our last
coach before the mutiny.  Who knows the real truth.

 Cecil