Re:Misc.

It might just be a
physical characteristic, but I don't like the look of
those bags under his eyes. Its ridiculous to read
something into that, but his closest friends need to see
where he's at.

Please tell me its from being the last guy to leave the
gym at night.
                          ************************************

    Joe, allergy sufferers all over the country would immediately recognize
those bags and dark circles under the eyes. He has had them all his life.  As
the mother of an allergy sufferer I can tell you there are some other tell
tale signs too that make it easy to spot if you know what your looking for.

He also came into the Charlotte game sporting a fairly new shiner under his
left eye, most likely from an elbow in practice.
As far as being in the gym, the Orlando commentator made a point of saying
Pierce was in the arena an hour before anyone else working hard enough to
work up a pretty good sweat.  He knows he isn't shooting well and is working
hard to correct that.  Maybe a little too hard?  I don't know, but it's
obviously weighing on him.

TAM