Re: Harper Blasts Pierce

There have been two occasions I've seen this season
where, after a first free throw attempt by Pierce, no one
has gone to him to slap him five. My wife and I laugh
about it. Paul has his hand out waiting and no one gives
him love. On both occasions I saw, I didn't read anything
into it. I still don't.

As for selfishness, its there at times on offense, but
c'mon its no big deal. He just gets a little over eager
out there at times, but he usually makes up for it later
with a pass. Its more on defense, like the Mo Pete
fiasco, where it seems on several plays per game like
we're playing four against five. He's probably our best
defender too, talent-wise, but he can actually lose games
for us with half-ass defensive intensity.

I can't help thinking it comes down to a few too many
minutes. And once you let an NBA shooter find his groove,
its over. Lights out. He won't stop until he's over 30
points. Its the toughest position to defend, on a nightly
basis, for Paul. Thankfully, we have Walter, Eric
Williams and Kedrick too to throw in the mix.

When he's into it with the other four guys, the Celtics
defense basically can't be scored on right now. Offenses
underestimate how long his arms are, and how great he is
at timing his jump. Really "the package". He can block
shots and strip the ball against the best scorers in the
game.

opponents. Sure
> teammates hate a guy scoring 26, rebounding and playing
40+ per game.

> DanF

L'e-mail gratuit pas comme les autres.
NOMADE.FR, pourquoi chercher ailleurs ?