Re: [Celtics' Stuff Misc.

At 07:58 PM 12/3/02 +0200, hironaka@nomade.fr wrote:
Its not the case that Paul's misses are close: a lot of
them are off by a wide margin. It might just be a
physical characteristic, but I don't like the look of
those bags under his eyes. Its ridiculous to read
something into that, but his closest friends need to see
where he's at.

Please tell me its from being the last guy to leave the
gym at night.
Nope, I honestly think it's pure low grade but continual fatigue. It was my concern about his playing in the worlds after clearly being run down the end of last season after coming back while still recovering from the knifing (I suspect people have no clue how much that took out of him physically, based upon how much just some surgery with minimal bloodloss took out of me and how long it took to recover without the same level of physical needs in my job), and during one of the radio broadcasts Max said that Paul admitted to being tired coming into this season.

 In any case, shooting is his only weakness.
Dribbling/ballhandling, especially relative to his position and other skills.

Kim