last night

I think we lost some of our offensive cohesiveness last night because Twan
was in front of the home crowd and wanted to show that he "really is the
star of this team".  I still think the emergence of Pierce as the go to
scorer causes Twan to throw up those extra 3's.  He has matured quite a bit
in the past 2 seasons and has improved some of his weaknesses (free throw %,
defense) but, he will really reach his peak when he realizes that his value
is to the team and not to his ego.

Jim (happy to be out of the sweepstakes with only 44 wins)