Re: Look For The Celtics To Re-Sign Rogers

You're such an idiot, ray. Always spouting off at the mouth. Always saying
you have these contacts but never saying who they are. maybe it's just
because you make stuff up and then say "a little birdy told me". Bullcrap.

That reminds me, my "inside source" just told me we will trade for duncan
over the summer, there's a loophole in Shaq's contract that will let him
come play for the celtics while the lakers continue to pay his salary, and
we will trade mark blount for tracy mcgrady. Don't bother checking up on
it... my sources are good.