Re: So The Frauds Have Made The Playoffs

At 03:04 09-04-02 -0500, gh18@juno.com wrote:
>Ray,
>
>I have defended you many times on this list and probably will continue.
>I applaud you because no one on this list can get us fired up like you.
>Just when everybody is celebrating the playoffs, you throw a dagger in
>our hearts to remind us why we really made the playoffs.
>
>Is the list mad because you told the truth or mad because the statements
>came from you.  I think anybody on this list could have made the same
>statements and nothing would have been said.  However, because of your
>past record some people are ready to rip your head off.

Greg,
         I must commend you on being the most tolerant person on the
planet!  You see the good in everyone and again that should be
applauded.  Now I am not mad at Ray because he told the truth because he
didn't tell the truth. He stated an opinion and did it in his usual nasty
way just to cause listers to validate him. It is one thing to state facts
and another to troll for heated responses. You also stated anyone else
could have made the statements and they would have been ignored. Sorry my
friend I beg to differ.  We are not sheep and all the years I have been on
this list myself and others have called people whenever we disagree. I also
didn't  rip Rays head off in a prior post but I have just grown tired of
his provocative posting style and told him so and that I was killfiling
him. I have never felt the need to do this before in over 10 years of
noodling on computers. This way Ray can continue to annoy the list but
hopefully I won't have to see his posts.  It is a shame because he often
has keen insights but it isn't worth  my time to separate the wheat from
the chaff IMO. I don't need Ray or anyone to fire me up or in Rays case
bring me down so I choose to exclude him from my high blood pressure!  Go
Celts!! Later.Mike