Re: So The Frauds Have Made The Playoffs

> From: gh18@juno.com

> I for one thought that your message was funny with the intent of causing
> confusion.  Furthermore, deep down inside you are just as proud of the
> Celtics as the rest of us.  Ray thanks for the laugh and have a great
> day.

Kudos to Greg -- that's the most accurate impersonation of Neville
Chamberlain I've seen in a long, long time.

As for "Props to Ray" -- that's a funny string of words!  Do you also
thank your toaster for the morning toast, or your car for getting you to
work?  Why are you "giving props" to the inanimate list troll?  LOL!

Bird

P.S. "deep down inside [he's] just as proud of the Celtics as the rest of
us"?  Classic!  How many times do you need to be hit over the head to
realize you're being hit over your head?