Re: Why The Celtics Won't Likely Make The Playoffs

don't say this too soon. I agree wtih Bob Chin in that if any coach
could get resusitate life out of any damaged goods, it is Larry Brown.

I think the most important factor is how Moiso take to Larry Brown's
methods and demeanor. I think LB is as abrasive as Pitino, but is fair
and demands total comittment and dedication.

I wish Moiso all the best in his career (sincerely)

kevin