Re: Why The Celtics Won't Likely Make The Playoffs

It amuses me when I read Way's postings. Is he for or against Celtics?
Is he trying to get some "useful" discussions going with his
"provocative" statements?

What does Way want?

We drafted Moiso, he's not satisfied
We traded Moiso, he's not satisfied
Walker's working out during summer, he's not satisfied
Pierce signed long term, he's not satisfied
We did not draft Radman,Zach Randolph, he's not satisfied
We did not get into the Webber sweepstakes, he's not satisfied

Way, could you give us your vision of the Celtics, assuming you're the
defacto GM (Wallace, get off the chair!). Tell us the cast for  your
roster, how you gonna get the players you want (getting Ernest Brown
is difficult now, as he's under contract with Miami, Riley's high on
him), how you gonna managed the cap while getting the players who will
deliver that 17th championship banner (and beyond, we celtic fans
don't want 1 trick ponies).ok ok, if you really need to go over the
luxury limit to get that banner, then do it, but show us how. Show us
how  you can attract free agent to be Duncan to Boston.

I (and many others) would really like to know.

cheers
kevin