Re: Legends club?

>Subject: legends club?

>Anyone a member? What's behind the "magic door"? What's the deal? Just
curious.

>ken

It's a secret......

It's a members only restaurant/bar.  I haven't been to Legends, but I used
to belong to the "Blades and Boards" which was the private restaurant/bar at
the old Garden.  It was very convenient since it had a coat room and clean
bathrooms.  The food was pretty good and drinks came quick.

You used see some former players there as well as some higher profile local
people.  Not having to carry a dress winter coat to your seat and have
someone step/spill on it etc... was worth the money to belong.

The food concessions and the bathrooms at the old Garden were trash.  It was
the only decent place to eat inside the Garden.  The new Garden is much
better for food etc...  (Not cheap however) You park underneath now and
leave your coat in the car.

I'm sure it's nice if you get a chance to go.

<Jim

Jim Hill
mailto:jahill@leasingservice.com
800-451-6567 Voice/Fax 866-571-3921