FW: Cavs game

----------
From: bird <birdwl@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 20:05:36 -0700
To: Celtics@igtc.com
Subject: re: Cavs game

Actually, I was going to post to say that I needed to give Kenny his props
on this game.  He went 11 and 7 before fouling out and actually looked
pretty good -- "whizzing passes" and the like for real, I thought.  He
missed his share of jumpers, but with Walker out, you could feel the
question permeating the arena: who would help Paul Pierce score the
basketball?

(The Celtic "Tird")

   I've taken the day off today. Just a little r&r. One of my projects is to
watch last nights game and try to figure the +/- while Anderson was in the
game.
       JB