FW: [Celtics' Stuff Very dull.

From: JBMetzEA@Yahoo.com
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 22:22:16 EDT
To: Celticsstuffgroup@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Celtics' Stuff Very dull.

    What's to say? With Walker tossed for mouthing to ref, at least we got
see Anderson run the offense. Or should I say, I got to see it, since he
doesn't have many fans here, or there, but he played decently until the last
two minutes. The best offensive work I saw, had Kenny pushing the ball
constantly, but he didn't sustain it.
   Eric Williams hung around and got involved in the second half. Got to the
line.
   Coach really likes Blount.
   Pierce had a pretty ugly 28, with lots of rebounds and little passing.
   Whoever said Forte would be the rookie that got better as the competition
improved was right on. He's leading the rookie brigade in poise and minutes.
A shooter he is, though.
   Unless Joe Johnson and Kedrick Brown start to contribute to the offense,
we are in trouble.
   Salvadori sighting. No, Herren.
   We still need a back up point guard. Palacio had 1 assist, even with
Walker on the bench. Unacceptable.
  JB

Celticsstuffgroup-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .