Re: Cavs game

<<
 > I don't know why Obie doesn't play more. I think he should drive more to
 > the
 > hoop and the defense isn't quite there from last year but at least he can
 > hit
 > a jumper. He is better than Kenny right now if that isn't obvious to
 > everyone. >>

Yeah, I forgot to insert Palacio here. However, Obie is also probably just as
good as Kenny now. I missed the first quarter so maybe Kenny played better
then. Why would the Cavs want to start a game at 6:00?...Being the guy who
passes the ball to the guy who has broken out on the wing and then makes the
open jumper and then you get an assist doesn't mean anything to me. An assist
only means something to me if you create the play through your dribble, by
drawing a double team or because you have the height to lob the ball over
defenders. I haven't seen Kenny create a play since at least last year so his
assists mean nothing....

DJessen33