re: Cavs game

(Forgot to include this in my other reply... .)

> From: Celtic4Hire@AOL.com

> I don't know why Obie doesn't play more. I think he should drive more to
> the
> hoop and the defense isn't quite there from last year but at least he can
> hit
> a jumper. He is better than Kenny right now if that isn't obvious to
> everyone.

I think JOB played the point in college, but I'm not sure he's eligible to
play for the Celtics this year.  Plus, he's looking a little long in the
tooth what with that Reed Richards gray at the temple he's got going on.
(OK, you clearly meant someone else -- Milt?  I'd have to agree with you
on that one, but, as I said, I thought Kenny had a pretty decent game
against the Cavs.)

(The Celtic "Tird")