agreed

I agree with the excellent analysis of Tuesday's game.  Even the conflicting theories.  We can't start Blount without setting a tone of weak interior defense.  Even Vitaly will clog the middle and push for rebounds.  But Battie is our hope.  The hallmark of the first two victories was 5 men around the defensive glass.  Quo vadis?  And, lend my voice to those looking for a rebounding forward, almost anyone, to set a tone.

Palacio must reassert himself as a defensive guard first; then, he can drive the lane and take his jumper.  We need him on the defensive end, primarily.  Kenny just doesn't contribute unless he pushes the ball and actually hits a jumper.

But it's a one trick pony here:  without rebounding we can't stay with anyone; our anemic shooting percentage will put us ten points down immediately.

Gene   (looking for a silver plated lining)