re: Kenny--still out of touch

I know where Mark is coming from.  Kenny is such
an A-hole.  At $50 an assist, he'll probably end
up donating two hundred dollars all season.

Seriously, though, did you see in that article where
he said he thinks 5 a game will be good? Could you
believe that?  And that's right after his remark that
"with the shooters on this team, I can get three just
by rolling out of bed."  The thing is, that's probably
not far from his plan.

Josh

http://phone.yahoo.com