Re: the win

Our little French Braid wrote:

> The rest of the Celts shot 8-27 (.296) despite not being double-teamed. Is
> our roster really that bad?

And then asked:

> What do you guys think?

"Yes," to the former and "that's all you need to know," to the latter. I
think we're all in general agreement about the lack of skills at center and
the point and the bench. You can't have it both ways. If the vast majority
of players on a team suck, by definition, that's not a winning team. "Not a
winning team," loses more than it wins. 6-6? I don't care what it looks like
because when most of your players suck, and we all admit that Battie, VP,
Blount and the rest are sitting at the end of the bench on most teams, wins
are usually ugly. When they aren't they've played over their heads. The vast
majority of wins are going to be ugly. It's the lack of talent. Again, 6-6?
Couldn't be happier.

Paul M.