Trust the other guys. Make them better.

I'm off work today so just lookin' around and found this from Michael Jordan.
"I'm not going to make excuses," Jordan said. "I missed layups. I missed some
easy shots but that doesn't mean it should sink our boat. There are other guys
out here that are qualified to put points on the board. I don't see anybody
covering my back but everybody, I'm sure, expects me to cover theirs."

My, my, my. What happened to trusting the other players, making them better,
being unselfish? Those "qualified" guys are open, right? What's the problem?

Paul M.