Re: best lottery picks

I have come to the conclusion after watching the Lakers beat the Spurs last
night that you could consider Shaq and Duncan even. Both teams collapsed down
on the post guys. Duncan made some great shots but was ineffective in the
stretch with 3 guys running at him. This will happen even more so with the
zone. However, Kobe was the difference as he was the only guy on the floor
who could create his own shot. Sure it helps when the Spurs where
concentrating on Shaq but Kobe was still beating two players for the
uncontested mid-range jumper. This makes me think that athletic players such
as Wallace could be more valuable than originally thought...

DJessen