Re: best lottery picks

In a message dated 05/22/2001 4:53:47 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
Celtic4Hire@AOL.com writes:

<< This makes me think that athletic players such as Wallace could be more
valuable than originally thought... >>

DJ,

I totally concur with you. That kid is every bit as athletic, if not more,
than Kobe and he possesses as JBMetzEA is fond of saying "the eye of
theTiger". The question is how high will he rise as a result of his pre-draft
workouts or will he still be on the board at #21. I'm going to be extremely
disappointed if the C's have the opportunity to snag Gerald Wallace and they
don't do it.