best lottery picks

 I got this from BSG's links page, where BSG complains about Pierce not being
picked as the best #10 lottery pick by this "expert" (that's what it says on
the TSN page!). I say, never mind #10, check out #6 & #9!!

Hersey Hawkins is better than Walker, or even Kenny Smith?!!!!!
Rodney Rogers better than Shawn Marion, Nowitzki and.... McGrady?!!!!!!

And then he ends with "Bryant could end up being better than every one else on
this list -- except for The Diesel. "
Kobe "could end up being"?!! Oh yeah, I forgot,  Rodney Rogers or Hersey
Hawkins might beat him out.
Has this guy ever seen an NBA game? Where do they find these cretins?
Un-freakin-believable.
Kestas

from http://www.sportingnews.com/voices/sean_stewart/20010521.html
Best No. 6: Hersey Hawkins (Clippers, '88)
Hawkins has averaged 15 points or more in six seasons during his NBA career.

Notable No. 6s: Tom Gugliotta (Bullets, '92), Kenny Smith (Kings, '87), Antoine
Walker (Celtics, '96)

Best No. 9: Rodney Rogers (Nuggets, '93)
Rogers, who won the NBA Sixth Man Award in 2000, has a tenuous hold on this
spot given the talent of the trio below.

Notable No. 9s: Shawn Marion (Suns, '99), Dirk Nowitzki (Bucks, '98), Tracy
McGrady (Raptors, '97)

Best No. 10: Eddie Jones (Lakers, '94)
Jones is one of the NBA's best offensive/defensive guards and is a three-time
All-Star.

Notable No. 10s: Lindsey Hunter (Pistons, '93), Paul Pierce (Celtics, '98),
Jason Terry (Hawks, '99)

Best No. 13: Kobe Bryant (Hornets, '96)

Kobe forms a nice bookend to the list with Shaq, his teammate and top No. 1
pick in the lottery era. Bryant could end up being better than every one else
on this list -- except for The Diesel.