How to beat the Lakers

I would take Brown or Curry given the chance, but the Lakers and Shaq
will have to be beaten without sacrificing everything in search of the
next Shaq.  He's not there.

The way to beat the Lakers is by having several strong, big guys who
can challenge him every minute he's on the floor and by having one
more talented player on the floor at all times (one more than the
Lakers).  Their top two guys are amazing; we must have three and four
excellent onees.  Defend their whole team, double Kobe when he's
feeling it, and be able to hit open jumpers when they're available.

The Spurs would be ok if they could hit the open jumper.  The Lakers
are extremely good, but can be beat.  And the Celtics opportunity is
by adding more talent, at the point, at center and with several
shooters.  All have to play aggressive defense.  Then we'll win.  I'm
more hopeful than ever that we are near, but we will need three good
rooks to take the big step.  Go, Chris Wallace!