Dream picks

I would like to suggest that we wait until the last week to make our
guesses as to the three picks we will actually get, and see if anyone
gets at least two of the three.

But, for now I would like to suggest my dream picks--within reason,
i.e. it's no use choosing Griffin or Brown.  They are (minor drum
roll):  Joe Johnson, Zack Randolph, Tayshaun Prince.

I love Tinsley, you know, and would be thrilled to get him, but I
wouldn't pass up equally talented big men. I think Johnson could slip
to us and has major potential.  Randolph, likewise.  He's the big,
inner force--again, potentially.  And Prince.  He's 6'9", a long SF
with excellent ball skills, rebounding ability, and probably the best
deep shooter out there.  Prince would be the one to contribute the
most early on.  So, while there are others that I like, those are my
three dream choices, reasonably speaking.

Gene