number tens

If we keep both top picks, then we would have three players within two
years at that spot.  If two of them worked out I would be pleased.  I
agree with the reasoning that we need another Pierce level pick, and I
think that's possible. This draft looks better than the last two in
terms of starter quality players and I would much rather wait on a
youngster than saddle ourselves with another 30 something,
questionable "star."

Glad it's not my job on the line making the choice.  Thanks for the
good posts.  Gene