RE: I've Found A Point Guard For The Celtics

Considering how many bad choices NBA general managers make or how
easily they're swayed by these workout warriors, I'm not sure their appraisal
value of talent is any more accurate than the unwashed basketball
"Smarks" -- Pro Wrestling term for knowledgable fan -- of the Internet.

Plus the draft's a crap shoot as they're fond of saying and some people are just
good at rolling craps and some aren't (Hello Elgin Baylor & Rick Pitino).

By the way is this the same Leo Papile who was on with Ted Sarandis about
three years back and compared Adonal Foyle to Tim Duncan?  Let's hope
he's gained some knowledge in the intervening years. Which to his credit
he apparently has, as he wanted both McGrady and Alexander.
Ray