Pitino's horses

I just had to share this. It sounds like he's talking about Bruce Bowen and
Jerome Moiso... (and I'm glad he renamed the stable.)

------------------------------------
from the Boston Herald 5/4 - Pitino on his Derby entry, AP Valentine:

``This is a lot different horse than we had last time. Halory Hunter was a
hard-knocking little horse that tried his guts out each race,'' said
Pitino, whose interest in thoroughbred racing was piqued by a visit to
Saratoga during his coaching tenure with the New York Knicks.

``This horse is a very talented, athletic, royally bred horse that has a
world of talent.''

Unfortunately, chronic shin problems have prevented A P Valentine from
showing the talent he displayed last year for the Celtic Pride Stable, now
Ol' Memorial Stable, named after a country club in Tampa, Fla., after
Pitino's departure from Boston.