Deals Not Done

In watching this year's playoffs, it has occurred to
me that Pitino actually had a decent nose for talent.
All of a sudden, a starting five of Alvin Williams,
Pierce, Walker, Nowitski, and Jermaine O'Neil with
Keon Clark and Rodney Rogers coming off the bench is
looking pretty good.  I'm sure a couple of these
potential deals would have cancelled eachother out but
it seems we've been hurt as much by the deals he
didn't do as the deals he did do.

Goggin