Re: first impressions

> What does everyone think of Terrence Morris ?  He was ranked as the top
> player at the beginning of the season on Monter's list.

I believe Terrence Morris will be a great pro moreso than a collegiate player.
He has a lot of physical tools which are more suited to the pro game than the
collegiate ranks. I believe that he'll drop below the top ten and that the team
that picks him up will have a real find in their hands.

I expect him to impress scouts at the predraft camps with his athleticness, but
the teams picking in the top ten will go for either a player with a lot of
potential (Curry, Diop, Kwame Brown, Tyson Chandler, Yao Ming) or the players
who were real impressive in college (Jason Williams, Battier, etc, etc.). Morris
having not really delivered as much as expected at the college ranks should drop
below those names.

At worst I see him as a John Wallace type, and at best he will probably be
compared to players such as Tim Thomas but with superior ball handling ability.
A great selection if hes there with our second pick.